Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

looking for a location, wall covered in graffiti?

• 14-01-2010 9:16am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 255 ✭✭

ideally something like this?
    330532352_63d761055b.jpg

anybody know anywhere like this around the dublin area?
    cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭pixbyjohn

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,580 ✭✭✭uberwolf

there's a car park beside the tivoli theatre, francis street, D8 - I'm not sure how casual the graffiti is, I've only ever glanced in, but the back wall is covered in graffiti style art

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 255 ✭✭ianflynn

im not on flikr, if i sign up would it give me locations? thats exactly the kind of thing im looking for!

uberwolf wrote: »
    there's a car park beside the tivoli theatre, francis street, D8 - I'm not sure how casual the graffiti is, I've only ever glanced in, but the back wall is covered in graffiti style art
    i know francis street well, i was christened there :D
    i'll have a browse around there later on, i want to use a wall like that as a background!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,718 ✭✭✭.Longshanks.

pixbyjohn wrote: »
    ianflynn wrote: »
    im not on flikr, if i sign up would it give me locations? thats exactly the kind of thing im looking for!

ianflynn, pixbyjohn's link is this shot
    207427037_26218131bc.jpg

and the flickr map says it was taken on the corner of creighton street and windmill lane (the names on the street map below dont seem to be in English - R.Dq.De Caxais in map below)

tl?v=4.3&x=15815&y=5762&z=3

• Advertisement

would thank ya twice if i could :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭messrs

South Richmond st bedside the Bernard Shaw pub, wall there always looks good

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭AnCatDubh

Back of windmill lane used to be covered in it - (is that grand canal place????) Although it may be the "I WUV U BONZO 2" variety :D

went to two of these locations today, FANTASTIC :D
    exactly what i was looking for.
    i'll put the pics up for c&c when i do the shoots :)
    thanks everyone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

The baths out in Dun Laoighre are covered in graffiti afaik.

• Advertisement
Advertisement