Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monitored Alarm Companies Wicklow Wexford Area

Options
  • 14-01-2010 10:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hi

Could anyone recommend experienced trustworthy Monitored Alarm Companies/Installers in the wicklow wexford area.

Getting a monitored alarm, phonewatch or similar type with the radio link.

I would like feedback from people out there who have used or know of fitters who do work for firearms owners already, if get my drift. Dont really want knowledge of house contents broadcast or known widely.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 468 ✭✭foxhunter

Try this lad he's based in Gorey he has done a load of work for me in the past and I've recomended him to others over the years and haven't heard any complaints.
    Rath Security 087 6872042.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭jwshooter

john joyce or his brother do most if not all around hear . there in the book

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭zulu_dawn

i and 4 of my mates have used -
    http://www.actec.ie/
    Seamus comerford
    1890 274 273
    sales@actec.ie
    seamus@actec.ie

(no relation to me, got good price, he is tidy, discreet and professional. i got all necessary documentation compliant with BS as per secure accommodation order and is accredited with PSA)

• Registered Users Posts: 23 nip102

Thanks for the info lads, I'll make a few calls.

Advertisement