Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bed tray type thing?

Options
  • 14-01-2010 10:58am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 290 ✭✭

Need to get one of these http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/0451264.htm as soon as possible. They are not in stock in argos, and I'm not sure where else to look.

I don't have the time to go trawling through all the shops on a hunt for one. Has anyone seen them anywhere or has a good guess which shops would have them in stock?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭galah

I got one from IKEA, but that may be not much help to you. It's also not wood but plastic...

Can ye try Amazon or any of the online retailers? Or Woodies maybe? (they do stock some random stuff sometimes...)

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭BJohnson

I'm pretty sure TK Maxx has them. Ryan's Homecare on Merchant's Rd. would probably have them as well.

Hope that helps!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭lovelyhome

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

Dunnes used to have them for about €12-€15. I got them there,and the quality is very good!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,953 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

Anthony Ryans Homestore has them as far as Im aware.

The trays with the beanbag bottom are better than the ones with the legs.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 290 ✭✭Tawny

Thanks for the replies! Except it has to be one with legs as person cannot place any weight on thighs after operation. The ones I seen in Ryans have the cushioney base so no good for me. Does Dunnes have ones with legs?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

The Dunnes ones have legs. I got hem in Westside, but they generally have a better selection of those kind of things in Knocknacarra, Terryland and Edward Square.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭TheCosmicFrog

the-back-up.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 290 ✭✭Tawny

Thanks again for all the info, I got one in Dunnes for just 10Euro so saved a good bit compared to argos! It is already making my life a lot easier, plus patient is happier too :)

Advertisement