Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

meeting people through charity work

• 14-01-2010 11:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 36

Hi guys, just reading tommytoofars thread on meeting new people in Waterford and got me wondering does anyone know of any charitable organisations in Waterford that are a good way to meet people?

I'm 23, moved down to Waterford about a year and a half ago. I'd love to get involved with some volunteer work, ideally with people in their 20's/30's just to get to know a few more faces! I looked into joining the St Vincent de Paul when I moved down first but it seemed to be a much older age group. Sorry now for being such a ageist!! :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭well butty

Try Spraoi...

[url]www.spraoi.com:confused:[/url]

• Registered Users Posts: 18 agpas

Hi,

I have recently finished college and struggling to get motivated to get stuck into writing thesis. I'm looking for a bit distraction, also for a quite some time I wanted to get involved into voluntary work as soon as I get more time. I was wondered have you managed, since writing the post to find out or join any charity organization in town and could you share some info.

Thanks***

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭ex_infantry man

just don,t become one of them annoying people that work for concern trying to get your bank details in around the city centre!!!!! man there so annoying!!!!

Advertisement