Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultra Urgent Please

Options
  • 14-01-2010 11:20am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27

Hey, I have just arrived in Dublin city. I have my laptop, Dell Inspirion which I need to use, but I have forgot my recharger.
    Does anyone know where I can get one in Dublin?

I would really appreciate some advice.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Where are you, its a big city!.

I'd suggest Peats in Parnell St. or Maplins (they've a few stores around, google 'em).

There's also a PC repair shop in Phibsboro.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 Veeve

Right, I went over to PC World I got given an universal battery recharged. My computer is telling me that it won't recognise this, is there a way I can get around this please?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

Taken from Yahoo answers;
    1) your charging cord got too hot and blew, not being able to put out the correct amperage, try replacing the cord with a different one.

or

2) your charging jack is damaged, common on laptops.

Maybe try moving it around whilst it's inside the charger port and see if anything happens

Advertisement