Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

MAC Eyeshadow

• 14-01-2010 11:40am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭

just wondering if anyone uses it, how much does it usually retail for (I've found a seller on ebay and am wondering if it's worth buying?)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭peppapig24

It depends is it a pallet or a single eyeshadow? MAC is expensive anywhere you go,fakes are everywhere though. Your best bet would be buying it from a proper outlet,got a MAC liquid eyeliner once assumed real but realised fake when the brush fell off in first attempt.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Yeah, be very careful about buying MAC from sellers on Ebay. A lot of fakes.

In my opinion (and I'm slighty biased, use to work there) the eye shadow is fab. Highly pigmented so you don't have to keep piling it on. Stays on well too. Loads and loads of colours to choose from.

Not sure how much it costs these days - about €16-17? (cheaper in Dublin Airport). The refills for pallets are slightly cheaper again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭SexyD4Lady

In Brown Thomas I'm nearly sure it's €14.00 for a single pot of shadow. It'd be worth your while to buy a four palette and choosing refills for it, works out a little bit cheaper and saves on packaging. The refills are about €12.50 I think. MAC is a lot cheaper up North- bought Studiofix compact in Selfridge's in December and it was the equivalent of €22.00, where it costs €31.00 in MAC in Brown Thomas. Belfast also cheaper than the airport. Or you can order online from their UK website- www.maccosmetics.co.uk

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Oops yeah, prob more along the lines of what SexyD4Lady said. In the airport, they used to be €12.40 for the single eyeshadows. They don't do refills there.

I think I was thinking of lipstick. :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭pandamoanium

SexyD4Lady wrote: »
    Or you can order online from their UK website- www.maccosmetics.co.uk

Mind me asking how you can order from the UK website cause last time I checked they would only ship to UK addresses :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭SexyD4Lady

Ah, you're right! Didn't do my homework properly. Sorry about that!

Advertisement