Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Setting up Freesat and FTA in Co Meath

Options
  • 14-01-2010 12:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭

Hi All, Happy new year.

I want to set up a new TV system at my house in Ashbourne.
    From what I’ve read It seems the free view in Ireland is either Up or very near up so I will want to receive this. Also I love snooker on BBC so come world champs in April I will want red button functionality for that.

I have nothing purchased yet and will also be buying a new TV as part of it.
    There is a Sky dish on the house and I have an old sky box and card I don’t use anymore. We are currently watching UPC basic MMDS (roof Ariel) package which I plan to cancel when this is all done.

So any Advice or opinions on how you would start from scratch ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭markpauldunne

Just incase someone finds themself thinking the same,

I can now recomend an MvisionHD300 combo to recieve english chan's via sat in HD where available and the DTT streams from RTE.

God Bless

Advertisement