Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Promoted To G2-D and got to upload a vid!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

So it only saves one fight at a time on the database? Rubbish! Now i don't want to win another final :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭BanjoB

Well that would be a replay to be proud of!!!!!, although that gen had no idea how to fight Seth!!!.I think I'll def just save the ones I'm proud of from now on.. SSF4'l probably change it up anyway.... Ah, just imagine all those guaranteed ultra's mid screen with chun's new ultra!!!.

BanjoB wrote: »
    Ah, just imagine all those guaranteed ultra's mid screen with chun's new ultra!!!.

Get out of here, nobody likes chun li :P

animaX wrote: »
    Get out of here, nobody likes chun li :P

Coming from a former sagat player!!!!!!. Your lucky u put me out of the last tournament with Rufus!!!. :) . We def have to try and get in a few online games next. Changed my service provider to ntl so it might work.

BanjoB wrote: »
    Coming from a former sagat player!!!!!!. Your lucky u put me out of the last tournament with Rufus!!!. :) . We def have to try and get in a few online games next. Changed my service provider to ntl so it might work.

Haha, I would've used sagat as a backup. Brilliant, we'll try again with your new connection. Somebody told me that if one of us has the right ports forwarded we should be able to connect. I have no control over my ports but hopefully we can sort something out. I'm really looking forward to eating chun li's standing roundhouse ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Sisko

2df was great for this, every match you had, had a replay. Tis handy to look back at matches to see your weak points.

& if you had an epic fight you always knew the replay was there. Hopefully super will be like this.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 541 ✭✭✭lazlo

ok I just played a G2 final against an akuma who had 1 GP and almost 300k in CP --- how the hell did this happen??? I'm now no.3 in the all time vids - did he hack the game or something?

certainly sounds dodgy!!! Whats ur xbl gt lazlo??

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 541 ✭✭✭lazlo

i'm trainslaughing on GFWL

Advertisement