Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying a Sledge in Dublin

Options
  • 14-01-2010 1:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭

Ok so I know the snow's gone but it could come back and when it does I want one of these: http://www.hamax.com/?ItemID=1118&_Snow_Sledge_Toy
    Does anyone know of somewhere that sells these or something similar in Dublin?
    I know I could just buy one online but I'd rather not unless it's a last resort.
    Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

try the great outdoors on liffey street

• Registered Users Posts: 3,125 ✭✭✭lightening

I'm pretty sure Great Outdoors in on Chatham st. off Grafton st, but the outdoor adventure store is on Liffey st. That's the one you must be thinking off Admiral.

They had them in Great Outdoors last Saturday anyway, that's for sure, saw them on the wall, I thought it was some sort of snow shovel.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭cosmic

try the great outdoors on liffey street
    lightening wrote: »
    They had them in Great Outdoors last Saturday anyway, that's for sure, saw them on the wall, I thought it was some sort of snow shovel.

Excellent, thank you both! :D Now to wait for the snow...!

Advertisement