Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Goodbye.

Options
  • 14-01-2010 12:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Considering that boards.ie has silenced my one and only communication, apparently because the moderator won't allow the truth to be heard, and the fact you can't spell 'you're' (ye're!!!), I shall not be using this service.
    Under the current rergulations governing stored personal data, I demand that you close my account and remove any trace.
    Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Hi there :)

I can see all the posts you've made, and none of them have been removed, so I'm not sure how you are being "silenced".

If you have a problem with a Moderators desicion, the first port of call is to send them a PM to discuss it with the Mod involved. They're human, and will generally listen to a well argued case :)

If you're not happy with their ultimate desicion, you can contact the CMod (the Moderator "in charge" of the category), who will review the desicion for you. Then, if you're still unhappy, you can come back to the Help Desk and get an Admin to give you the last and final word.

The checks and balances are there, if you use them.

With regard to your second query, we don't delete accounts, nor are we required to. Any personal information you've submitted can be edited by yourself in the UserCP - you can make up anything you like and replace your current information. If you no longer wish to use the site, we suggest you scramble your password also.

But before you take drastic measures, I'd suggest you follow the first part of my advice :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 bignightian

All what posts?? I made one post only, in reply to a thread about Avanti holidays. The thread was then closed by a moderator who implied that I was a liar. I can't be bothered anymore with you lot. Good luck. Bye again.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

I'm sorry to hear that.

Advertisement