Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Lima CIE Class 33 Diesel Locomotive Model (circa 1977)

Options
  • 14-01-2010 1:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,424 ✭✭✭

The folks are cleaning out the attic and have found my old train set still boxed and were wondering if I still want it. Anyway having no kids my self I am wondering if it is of any value.
    It was a present given to me in around 1977. There is one engine and three carraiges which are the old Irish rail orange-black livery, I believe the engine is a class 33 diesel. There two other engines I cant remember what they are i will have to check.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,494 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

I would post it up here http://irishrailwaymodelling.yuku.com/directory

There are a few guys on that site that would be able to give you a value (maybe put up a couple of pics)

They may even buy it off you as it's probably a rare enough set

• Registered Users Posts: 1,424 ✭✭✭bernard0368

Thanks Cookie, I will try them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 goutboy

Hey Bernard if youre selling that cie set id be interested. Any idea what youre looking for it yet?

Advertisement