Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lake???

Options
  • 14-01-2010 2:03pm
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 25

Im trying to find the lake. I need to pay my fee's and the fee's office is opposite the lake! Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

I really hope youre not an arts student.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 25 laura360

No, im doing a masters in smurfit. Need to get to it asap as i need to get to the airport!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

If you know where the arts building or library is the Admin office where you need to go to is directly opposite. When you get to Belfield anyone will be able to tell you where the lake or arts building are.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭alan4cult

It's hard to describe where it is. Where are you now?

Im in my apt, but i know where the arts building is. Its kind of near the hockey pitches!?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭alan4cult

If you know where the arts building is then the fees building (Tierney i think) is right in front of you as you walk out of arts.

Thanks a million for all ye're help!

Advertisement