Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reasonably priced photocopying/printing?

Options
  • 14-01-2010 2:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,763 ✭✭✭

I want to run off a bunch of copies of my C.V. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,968 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Powells music shop is 12c/copy.

I think iSupply is 10c ... maybe a bit more for very small number of copies.

TBH, for a CV I'd only do up as many copies as you need now: if you want some now and some in a months time, you'll probably want to update it again showing what you've done in the last month.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,763 ✭✭✭Fenster

Cheers. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

I'll second iSupply; they have an office on Druid Lane (beside the Quays) and another on Sea Road beside the Crane. I think they have another place in Ballybane Industrial Estate behind Curran Electrical, too (but I could be wrong).

Druid Lane staff are excellent to deal with, and incredibly helpful.

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭GearMaven

Just an update...called today and they charge 8c/copy for black and white with lower rates the more copies you make. Sounds good!

Advertisement