Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guy who dances in the morning around Davitt road

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

Saw the dancing guy at around 3:30 p.m. on Tuesday afternoon - he was fantastic and put a smile on my face for the rest of the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭CBFi

this is hilarious. i only just discovered this guy. driving along to a meeting with my boss on tuesday at 10.30am and my boss was like, 'see that guy dancing at the bus stop? he's there at 6am every morning' so i see he wasnt exagerating.

he was at the bus stop between bluebell and blackhorse luas stops.

fair play to him, he was dressed like he was at a rave too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,150 ✭✭✭dazberry

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Seen him the other day, legend!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭gurramok

Hard to see his face in the videos, but he is a resemblance of a bloke I had seen dancing on Henry st in the run up to Xmas. He looked French and dressed in denim, fair play to him.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭SteoL

I've seen him loads of times on O'Connell Street and Henry Street. Always makes me laugh. One time there was a huge circle of people around him. Knew he'd end up on youtube. Mad though, if you click on the related videos on the right hand side of the page he seems to be travelling around to different countries. Definitely looks like the same bloke.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 stormcloud

Saw him on the long mile road about two weeks we stopped at the same traffic lights and then he moved away from me and started dancing. This was just before 7pm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭SteoL

The first time I saw him I was convinced he was madoutofit on yokes! Maybe he is ha ha

Advertisement