Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

quick survey for college. based on amateur irish drama groups.

• 14-01-2010 3:28pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 302 ✭✭

Hi all. at the moment I am doing a project for college. It is based on Amateur Drama groups and societies in Ireland.

Im just wondering if you have a few minutes to spare would you fill out a quick survey for me as part of my research. (it should take no londer that 5minutes)

I would be so so grateful for your assistance

thank you in advance all :)

to complete the survey just click here.
    http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/GHZPRRW

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 761 ✭✭✭ClayDavis

Was doing this survey but I just had to ask a few questions about it first.

Q.8 How do I answer this if the group I'm in does something other than Irish 1940-1980, Shakesperean or Modern productions?

Q.8 How are you defining modern theatre? Is that anything written between 1980 and today?

Q.9 What do you mean by "serious" production? And can't a production be both historical and romantic/comic?
    EDIT: I don't mean to be harsh or anything, just trying to help you out.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,646 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Answered the survey.

Q9 should be multiple choice.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 302 ✭✭maggie_cork

thanks so much for the responses.. i should have been more careful making the survey.. i made a few changes.. thanks for the help all

• Registered Users Posts: 761 ✭✭✭ClayDavis

No problem maggie, survey's are surprisingly hard to write.Best of Luck!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,786 ✭✭✭Monkeybonkers

Well, it was by survey monkey so I just had to fill it out.
    Good luck.

• Advertisement
Advertisement