Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Tapas Place for Greystones

Options
  • 14-01-2010 4:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

The other night when I was coming home in a taxi the driver told me there was a new tapas place opening in Greystones I think he said it was going to be upstairs in the Greystones Inn. Just wondering did anyone hear anything about this ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,936 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

its on Church Rd at the junction with Hillside rd (the new building where Hills used to be). Don't think its open yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

It's where Loya said.

Can't wait to try it!

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭cuddlycavies

Yep, could be nice. The only thing is, where I have tapas in Spain, they come free with the wine or beer. Nothing is free in Ireland, so it becomes like a spanish expensive sushi train type of experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,663 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

they serve sushi? cool...can't wait!

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭cuddlycavies

No, I just meant small plates of expensive food that build up and cost a fortune. Try Yo in Dundrum, you'll see what I mean.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,578 ✭✭✭ciaran67

No, I just meant small plates of expensive food that build up and cost a fortune. Try Yo in Dundrum, you'll see what I mean.

Yo sushi is awful and v expensive. I used to get 25 pieces of sushi in Vancouver for 5 bucks!

Fingers crossed for the tapas. It will be nice to have something different rather than fish and chips, curry and chinese.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,663 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

I was joking....spanish sushi? interesting!
    ciaran67 wrote: »
    ...something different rather than fish and chips, curry and chinese.

thats a good variety in any event....would have indian quicker than spanish.

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,578 ✭✭✭ciaran67

astrofluff wrote: »
    I was joking....spanish sushi? interesting!

thats a good variety in any event....would have indian quicker than spanish.

Indian Spice mate, best take away curry in Ireland.

Advertisement