Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Collection and Delivery of a tv

Options
  • 14-01-2010 5:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I am wondering if anyone could give me some information please. I need to get a 32 inch crt type television with stand to be collected from Rathfarnham to Bluebell, tomorrow afternoon.

I got it for my mother who badly needed a tv and it is ideal as she has bad eyesight and she is happy with getting this tv.

The only thing is this. I cannot afford taxis or huge sums of money, I have asked around to no avail. I can only afford 10 euros for this and cannot even afford anything more. I know it is a small amount of money but it is quite simply all I can afford.

Does anyone know of anyone who may be able to help.
    Thank you,
    Sincerely.
    Merlie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭merlie

Anyone know of anyone who can help with this. I have contacted some taxis and couriers but they are all expensive.

I am really stuck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Ledgendary Lad

Will retailer/seller not deliver?
    I understand urgency of issue (& amn't in a position to assist practically sorry) but play hardball if it's an option & sudgest going elsehwere to make purchase...........somewhere that WILL deliver.
    In this Day & Age, it's a Cutthroat Business so any retailer/seller worth their' salt will surely want to keep buyer sweet & make the sale?

Advertisement