Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

American UCAS???

Options
  • 14-01-2010 5:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭

hi, does anyone know of a website similar to ucas, but relating to american universities?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

I have no idea of how to enter 3rd level in the USA but Qualifax have a page for websites if you wanna study outside Ireland here. I'm sure you'll find more info there.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,117 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

Only just saw this now. As far as I know you apply directly to the university, there is no central application service like here. Someone told me that you had to sit another exam but im not certain about that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭Bhoy_

You apply directly to the college you want to go to. These American colleges demand big bucks, so well for ye if you can manage it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭blubloblu

You'll probably need to sit SATs

Advertisement