If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quote please!

Options
  • 14-01-2010 6:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭

Hiya, bought a lovely LG 52PQ6000 off yourselves in late November(gorgeous tv!).

Now that Christmas is over, looking into buying receiver+speakers for it.

Could you give me an all in price for:

Sony STRDH800 Black
    Tannoy SFX5.1
    Gale SWB2U wall brackets
    Tannoy SFX stand kit
    +appropriate cabling

I'd be happy to collect from Belfast as I like the excuse to head up :)

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Tragedy wrote: »
    Hiya, bought a lovely LG 52PQ6000 off yourselves in late November(gorgeous tv!).

Now that Christmas is over, looking into buying receiver+speakers for it.

Could you give me an all in price for:

Sony STRDH800 Black
    Tannoy SFX5.1
    Gale SWB2U wall brackets
    Tannoy SFX stand kit
    +appropriate cabling

I'd be happy to collect from Belfast as I like the excuse to head up :)

Trag,

LG 6000 - what a nice telly! Well done - anyway the SONY 800 is available form stock - however the SFX kit is currenty out of stock but we can pop an order on the system for you no problem if you would like one.

The total system price is £532.80 / €619.99.

On the Sony front - if it was me I would go for the Denon AVR1610 instead of the STRDH800 - for the extra £30 it's in a different league to be honest - that would leave the system at £562.80 / €649.99.

Keep me posted..

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭Tragedy

I'd like to go for 7.1 so when circumstances allow, I can a pair of seperates to the mix.

Would the onkyo txsr607 be worth going for over the 1610, or is it paying for 7.1 and the Onkyo name?

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Tragedy wrote: »
    I'd like to go for 7.1 so when circumstances allow, I can a pair of seperates to the mix.

Would the onkyo txsr607 be worth going for over the 1610, or is it paying for 7.1 and the Onkyo name?

Again moving from the 1610 to the 607 - different league again - the 607 is superb (at this stage then you will have to start looking at the AVR1910..)

The 607 is just £339.95 now and at that it's stunning value and sounds truly amazing!

Keep me posted (and you keep suggesting upgrades - it saves me looking like I'm trying to get you to spend more...)

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.