Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psychology Survey For Final Year Project, Please Help.

• 14-01-2010 7:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭

Hey Guys/Girls,

My friend is conducting research for her final years honours project and needs some completed surveys for it. She needs 150 completed surveys to continue her research and currently has around 20 :( If you have the time would you mind filling one in for her please. It only takes around 15-20 mins and is completley anonymous, confidential and voluntary. You don't need to fill in any personal details. The survey is to do with personality traits and relationships (psychology! be afraid :) )All you need to do is click the link below which will take you to her home page and then the link on that page to take you to the survey.

Cheers

http://www.personality-test.zzl.org/

Personality of The Well-adapted

Opinions are also welcome as i will link the thread to her, Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭hotspur

It doesn't only take around 5 minutes. I know you are a friend and not the researcher but you don't tell people it will take less time than it will. I exited at stage 3 when another 20-odd questions came up. I have no problem spending 30 mins doing questionnaires for students for their final year projects but I don't like being suckered into it with inaccurate times. Also multiple spelling errors didn't incline me to make the extra effort since the researcher couldn't be bothered to make the effort to spell check.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

Fair points, apologies.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,518 ✭✭✭krankykitty

Well, you did ask for feedback....

I did complete the survey as I appreciate what it's like trying to get something like that done for college, but I would concur with the previous poster, that it was quite lengthy, and several questions just did not make sense in how they were phrased.

TBH I don't think your attitude is doing your friend's cause any great favours, seeing as you were the one who asked for people's opinions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭easyeason3

Just did the quiz/ test thing.
    Longer than 5 minutes & I wasn't taking my time answering the questions.
    Be honest next time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭TJJP

Would think that Irish respondents input would totally distort these survey outcomes. UK behaviours and attitudes differ significantly to those here, particularly in the matters under consideration. Survey outcomes would likely need to be normalised to be valid. A comparative analysis of UK/Ireland would be interesting though.

• Advertisement

Done. Took twenty minutes, but I liked the explanation about it at the end. Cool beans.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭JuliusCaesar

14 minutes. But...it's really aimed at young single childless people.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭Odysseus

Done, I have no probs helping people with their research. but as others noted that was a long 5 mins

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

Cheers everyone, apologies for the time mistake, i was just copy/pasting the request that was sent to me!

I didn't time it, didn't really take much note of the time it took but i realise i should have, apologies.

Advertisement