Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to use a controller with Batman Arkham Asylum

Options
  • 14-01-2010 8:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45

I cant figure out how to use my pc controller with the new batman game. Theres no optionto change it in the game

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,518 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

Worked automatically with my xbox controller and USB wireless receiver.

What kind of controller do you have?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

I tried using a PS2 controller via a usb adaptor with no joy. A 360 (wired) controller worked no bother. Same thing with Prototype and Dead Space, now I recall. I imagine a game made recently enough just refuses to recognise anything else, which is really quite annoying, no?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Ryan2.5

Sarky wrote: »
    I tried using a PS2 controller via a usb adaptor with no joy. A 360 (wired) controller worked no bother. Same thing with Prototype and Dead Space, now I recall. I imagine a game made recently enough just refuses to recognise anything else, which is really quite annoying, no?
    Sounds annoying:mad:

Advertisement