If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

32" LCD or Plasma

Options
  • 14-01-2010 8:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭

Hi there, I would like to buy a 32 inch tv for a table top, for a lot of gaming (!) and some t.v. I have a fairly tight budget of around €350 max, just wondering if there are any products in stock there in richer sounds at around this price. Also I need to be able to connect my xbox 360, ps3, and vcr to the thing. (I think the vcr goes in through the round aerial connection)

From what I here at 32" it doesnt really make to much difference to picture quality if the tv is lcd or plasma, particularly with just standard definition analogue t.v. so I dont really mind.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thankyou! :)

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi there, I would like to buy a 32 inch tv for a table top, for a lot of gaming (!) and some t.v. I have a fairly tight budget of around €350 max, just wondering if there are any products in stock there in richer sounds at around this price. Also I need to be able to connect my xbox 360, ps3, and vcr to the thing. (I think the vcr goes in through the round aerial connection)

From what I here at 32" it doesnt really make to much difference to picture quality if the tv is lcd or plasma, particularly with just standard definition analogue t.v. so I dont really mind.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thankyou! :)

Soul,

at that size it will be an LCD as Plasma is pretty much finished in 32" :(.

The best TV we would have at that sort of money is the Toshiba 32LV615 at £299.95 / €349.99 (£329.90 / €384.98 including our 5 year warranty).

It has all the connections you require and is a pretty smart looker as well as having excellent picture quality,

Keep me posted if we can assist & thanks for the post,

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭SoulReaperDan1

Thankyou for the quick response! A quick googling of Toshiba 32LV615 says it cant find it, do you mean the Toshiba 32LV675 (In which case this seems a great price), or the Toshiba 32LV655 maybe?
    Also do you have any delivery options? I'm not sure about trying to cart it on a train to Mullingar :cool:

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Thankyou for the quick response! A quick googling of Toshiba 32LV615 says it cant find it, do you mean the Toshiba 32LV675 (In which case this seems a great price), or the Toshiba 32LV655 maybe?
    Also do you have any delivery options? I'm not sure about trying to cart it on a train to Mullingar :cool:

http://www.richersounds.com/product/lcd-tv/toshiba/regza-32av615/tosh-32av615

That's the one - it's an instore unit only - but I may be able to get one delivered to you for €29.95 (not sure I'd have to check this out!)

Keep me posted,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.