Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking Ticket Machines Portarlington

Options
  • 14-01-2010 8:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭

My God those blue yokes in Portarlington are the ugliest eyesores I have seen. I know they are only ticket machines but f..k they really stand out.... or is it only me....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

Well they have to be noticeable to those who may not be fmiliar with the area!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭Dubliner28

Someone has a lot of time on there hands lol :D;)

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭ROS123

kmart6 wrote: »
    Well they have to be noticeable to those who may not be fmiliar with the area!

What, extra terrestrials ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭irelandspurs

I like them. Blue for laois;)

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭BUBBLES1978

can THAT lovely man who checks if youve got a ticket also do you for having no tax on the car too.........may start walking down town if thats the case

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭TomTom

I think they can, I know my brother was done for no tax by a traffic warden, outside the tax office in tullamore (when it was in the square) while he was in renewing his tax.

ROS123 wrote: »
    What, extra terrestrials ?
    :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭ROS123

kmart6 wrote: »
    :rolleyes:

not familiar with the area ? these things in the laois colours, could be seen by ET's

If you have to explain it......

By the way I think Port is a great little town with all the shops and businesses looking like they are still very busy, especiaily down the main street.

And therefore that means they'd be noticeable to those not familiar with the area!

Advertisement