Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Digiweb>Airwire... Or?

• 14-01-2010 8:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

So... Lately i've been pretty pissed off with airwires service... But due to living in the country... Theres not many alternatives -_-

So I've been looking at digiweb DSL... And it says UP TO 12MBPS.

So anyone who is a customer of Digiweb DSL could you tell me how consistent the service is? Are speeds pretty consistant? How does it fair in online gaming?

Also, is DSL or sattelite better? Because I always though DSL was supposed to be? But I read somewhere sattelite is bettter :/

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 491 ✭✭Some_Person

Stay well away from Satellite when gaming or using VoIP, latency is a constant 800ms or so, on top of being very expensive. DSL is definitely better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

Generally people only get satelite as a very, very last resort. If DSL is available to you its above common knowledge and sence to get it.

Advertisement