Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SNES game genie

• 14-01-2010 8:37pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 689 ✭✭✭

HI all,

I don't know if I'm in the right place.

Does any one know where I can find a SNES game genie, PAL version.

Tried ebay, Amazon, and a couple others, nothing there.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭Warren3

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 689 ✭✭✭tudlytops

Warren3 wrote: »

Thanks, I'll pass it on to my dad, his buying it for me as a pressy.

they say its Pal on the description will contact them and ask again to be sure.

There were none when I looked, thanks :)

They don't deliver to Ireland :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,387 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Did they say they don't deliver or are you just going by the ebay listing?

In the last seven or so years, not a single UK seller has ever refused to send something small like a game to Ireland for me. Even if the auction states UK only. Just send them an email and ask.

o1s1n wrote: »
    Did they say they don't deliver or are you just going by the ebay listing?

In the last seven or so years, not a single UK seller has ever refused to send something small like a game to Ireland for me. Even if the auction states UK only. Just send them an email and ask.

yeah I did just in case, so will see fingers crossed ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 309 ✭✭purplec

Think I have an action replay if your interested I can have a look if your interested.

purplec wrote: »
    Think I have an action replay if your interested I can have a look if your interested.

Hiya! Got one thanks, i know they are basiclly the same, but this is a collection of mine, so family are always asking me if there is anything i don't have to give it to me as presents.

I hope to eventually have all the attachments, et for it :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,749 ✭✭✭CCCP^

I just bought an X-Men comic from 1992 with an advert in it for a Game Genie for the NES. I'll take a pic of it during the week, left the comic in the locker of work :/

CCCP^ wrote: »
    I just bought an X-Men comic from 1992 with an advert in it for a Game Genie for the NES. I'll take a pic of it during the week, left the comic in the locker of work :/

Sry was away.

thank you :)

Advertisement