Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Estimate on time I need to leave Newbridge?!

Options
  • 14-01-2010 8:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭

Anyone have any idea what time I would have to leave Newbridge to get to Rathfarnham and then back to Celbridge to be in Celbridge at 9am in the morning!??! Thank you!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭ronaneire

Depends on a few things, traffic, driving conditions (M50 today was really bad for black ice) and how long are you going to be in Rathfarnham?

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭Scruff101

It's not until next Wednesday morning....have to go to Rathfarnham to collect someone in Ballyboden area and then to Celbridge??? So won't be in Rathfarnham long. Ten minutes or so?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭Niall F

Hard to know but I suppose 7.15 or so would be enough. Newbridge to Rathfarnham at that time shouldn't be much more than 45 mins. Rathfarnham to Celbridge shouldn't really be that much longer. As mentioned, it would depend on how long you're going to be in Rathfarnham. I'd be surprised if you'd do more than 90 minutes of travel though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭ronaneire

Scruff101 wrote: »
    It's not until next Wednesday morning....have to go to Rathfarnham to collect someone in Ballyboden area and then to Celbridge??? So won't be in Rathfarnham long. Ten minutes or so?!

You gotta choice, either take the N7 and head off at Rathcoole and head into Newcastle and then Celbridge or take the N4?
    You wouldn't want to be leaving Rathfarnham no later then 8:00 I would think. Celbridge can be a bottle neck in the mornings though!

I would come off at the N7, it would be a lot quicker.

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭Scruff101

Thanks for your help!! Hope it won't take too long....not looking forward to the early morning....or the traffic!!!! Think I'll leave Newbridge at 7 to be on the safe side!

• Advertisement
Advertisement