Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recurring Dream ?

Options
  • 14-01-2010 8:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16,250 ✭✭✭✭

Ok, so I've had this recurrign dream for 3 nights now and it's starting to freak me out so I was wondering if you guys can help me out.

In the Dream I'm usually in a group of people in a room with one of the people a large obese man sitting on a much smaller man, almost crushing him to death. Then the fat man gets up and calls us all to leave by shouting "come on, come on." I look at the small man and he has turned white like a corpse. I then leave the room with the rest of the people but decide to turn back to check on the small man.

This is where it gets weird tough because with every step I take back to the small man my vison blurrs a little bit more untill it's completely black.
    Then when it's completely black this blue lady with beautiful yellow eyes walks over to me and holds out a weird shaped image which I can describe as a butterfly with strips through it.

So yeah strange, but I would be greatful if someone could have a go at trying to describe it.

Advertisement