Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

whats this worth?

• 14-01-2010 9:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 497 ✭✭

2007 Accord Type S auto 70,000km on clock.

in trade in and private sale.

cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,338 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Nobody can tell what it is worth as a trade-in as it depends what you are trading it in against. Anyway when trading up the important price is the cost to change price.

There is a slightly higher mileage similar car on sale by a garage on carzone for €15,450. You could probably buy that straight cash and hard haggling for close to €14k and still get a warranty. Yours would have to be cheaper if selling private imo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 497 ✭✭Honda08

bazz26 wrote: »
    Nobody can tell what it is worth as a trade-in as it depends what you are trading it in against. Anyway when trading up the important price is the cost to change price.

There is a slightly higher mileage similar car on sale by a garage on carzone for €15,450. You could probably buy that straight cash and hard haggling for close to €14k and still get a warranty. Yours would have to be cheaper if selling private imo.

wow thats nearly 8k depreciation per year.
    i got one price recently, cost to change was 17.5k for a new 2.0 diesel avensis tourer.

im going back to diesel.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

Honda08 wrote: »
    wow thats nearly 8k depreciation per year.
    i got one price recently, cost to change was 17.5k for a new 2.0 diesel avensis tourer.

Hence the lesson: Never buy new unless you're keeping it for 20 years.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 497 ✭✭Honda08

Confab wrote: »
    Hence the lesson: Never buy new unless you're keeping it for 20 years.

i always buy new. this is the longest car that i ever had...........
    ( i get easily bored)

Advertisement