Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Where can I get a black tube skirt?

• 14-01-2010 9:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

Hi

I've been looking all over town for a plain black tube skirt. My friend got one in H&M a while ago and it was just the right length etc. but they're all sold out of them in black.

I'm looking for one that's stretchy that I can wear high waisted. All of the ones I've seen in town so far have been too short!

thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 585 ✭✭✭Stella777

American Apparel maybe?

here's one, which is what I think you're talking about:

colorserve.asp?media=rsa7302_Black.jpg

They have several other styles of high waisted skirts, but that's the closest to what I think you mean.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 286 ✭✭becah

Penny's Henry St have those body-con style skirts in black and maybe blue, they are similar to the above from AA, however they are a bit shorter.

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭peppapig24

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 194 ✭✭chupi

I got a brilliant one in H&M last week, total rip of the american apparel one and €15. It's probably still in there somewhere!

I bought mine in H&M King Street.

x

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭peppapig24

Just got a black high waisted skirt from penneys today for..wait for it..4euro :eek: They have them in red and grey aswell.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭AddictedToYou

I got a black stretchy skirt in Topshop in Cork recently and the still have them AFAIK.

They're called 'Plait Bodycon skirt' or something and you can get them in tow different lengths. I have the short one, but it stretches a good bit, but they have longer version too if you don't want it getting too short.

I love it, btw. Great to wear with pumps and a blazer, or else this chunky knit cardigan I got in H&M.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭1071823928

dunnes €9 for a black bandage bodycon style and pennys for the cotton version for €4, or topshop for the €30 version....

Advertisement