Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wireless router for UPC

• 14-01-2010 10:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi,

We're signing up to UPC at the moment and are getting 5mb broadband. I'd like to get a wireless router as have a netbook. UPC's one is 50 euro and I was wondering if anyone could recommend a cheaper alternative.

Tx

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭nava

Berlinetta wrote: »
    Hi,

We're signing up to UPC at the moment and are getting 5mb broadband. I'd like to get a wireless router as have a netbook. UPC's one is 50 euro and I was wondering if anyone could recommend a cheaper alternative.

Tx

I know is more than the €50 UPC charges for their own (not sure what model they give now) but it should be a better model Netgear G Mimo Rangemax Router and USB, you can search in other online shops for better price or street shops but make sure when you buy a router you need to make sure is a Cable router.

Advertisement