Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Jurassic Park Trilogy in the works.

• 14-01-2010 10:26pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭

Bear in mind it's not a remake, but a follow up.
    http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/news/18702
    Fans of Jurassic Park (that's me!) get ready for a huge piece of news courtesy of Jurassic Park III director Joe Johnston. Apparently, the plan is to kick start the franchise into a brand new trilogy! "Well, there is going to be a 'Jurassic Park IV'," Johnston tells Box Officie. "And it's going to be unlike anything you've seen. It breaks away from the first three—it's essentially the beginning of the second Jurassic Park trilogy. It's going to be done in a completely different way

Suffice to say, after Jurassic Park ///, I'm a bit worried. As pesimistic as I am, I just know I'll see each movie in the cinema at least 3 times and buy the BluRays.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Hmmm going for maximum exposure on this, between the two forums eh? :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 10,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭marco_polo

By "being done in a completely different way", I am hoping that he means in the 'Batman Begins' rather than 'Alien Vs Predator' sense.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,445 ✭✭✭Jako8

I really hope they don't go for CGI over animatronics in these.

Does anyone know who the writers are/ will be?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,174 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

And now on BBC1: Jurassic Park. The Director's Cut. With extra dinosaurs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

And now on BBC1: Jurassic Park. The Director's Cut. With extra dinosaurs.

I think Metriacanthosaurus is due a run out. After being briefly mentioned in passing in #1 he has yet to appear on screen (or in any JP related product that i am aware of). Talk about being almost famous.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 10,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭marco_polo

Galvasean wrote: »
    I think Metriacanthosaurus is due a run out. After being briefly mentioned in passing in #1 he has yet to appear on screen (or in any JP related product that i am aware of). Talk about being almost famous.

Nah, too British for Hollywood. ;)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,163 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

:D

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

How long have you been waiting for the right moment to post that vid? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

Dinosaurs in movies!

WAHEY!!!

Advertisement