Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tramore Advertiser - good/bad?

Options
  • 14-01-2010 10:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

been away from the big beach for a while..............what's with this Tramore Advertiser I've been hearing about? is it any good, when does it come out, who's behind it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭RubyK

I don't know who is actually behind it, but it's a free delivered booklet of advertisments of business in Tramore. I think it's published every two weeks. Seems to be the same stuff every time. But if it boosts trade in Tramore, that can only be a good thing :D

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Spam in a booklet is all :) its a good idea I think, it lets people know about a lot of businesses in the town. One of the local printers is behind it - it says so on the front page :D

It must be working since it seems to be getting bigger and now comes partly in colour.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭Psychedelic

Yeah it's produced by Tramore Print, chap called Barry Conner. It's an A4 sized booklet, about 12 pages in total. It's a handy way for the businesses in the town to advertise directly to residents. Like Sully said it seems to be growing so hopefully it will evolve to include more news and articles instead of just advertisements.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Mommam

As a relative newbie to Tramore I think its great it lets you know whats around and some special offers but yeah largely lots of leaflets in one!! If only they could do one for those clothing collectors!

Advertisement