Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heuston to Merrion Square

Options
  • 14-01-2010 10:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi all

I am currently working in Merrion Square and my partner has got a job in Kildare so we need to move somewhere close to Heuston station for access to the Kildare train, can anybody tell me what traffice i like in peak time to travel from Heuston to Merrion Sq and vice versa so i can estimte how long it would take me to drive to work? Any help greatly appreciated!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

At that kind of distance is it not worth giving a bike a go instead of a car?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭Carroller16

You could get the 92 bus from Dawson St. (5 min walk from Merrion Sq.) to Heuston. This comes every 15n minutes and takes about 30-35 mins during peak..

Quicker going into town because there is a bus lane 15-20 mins

• Registered Users Posts: 5 ithinkso

thanks guys but i need my car for work :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭Carroller16

i'd double the times of the buses then

• Registered Users Posts: 5 ithinkso

agghh nightmare, thanks for the info though caroller!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 78,422 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Why not live near Merrion Square and have the other half use the 92 from Leeson Street / St. Stephen's Green / Dawson Street?

Advertisement