Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bin collection

Options
  • 14-01-2010 10:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭

I have my refuse collection with KCC.My refuse bin was to be collected last Thursday,but was collected today with my recycling bin.The problem I have is,I was told by a man in the environmental dept that 2 lorries would be coming today to collect both bins,but only 1 came and the 2 bins were collected together.
    Now,I'm not very environmentally aware,but 1 thing I always do is recycle,I am really annoyed that I take the time to seperate my rubbish and then it gets dumped in together.I will definately be ringing KCC tomorrow about it,but was just wondering if this only happened in my area or if it was across the board?

Advertisement