Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaking Overflow Pipe

Options
  • 14-01-2010 11:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭

There is a house down the road from me and it was recently up for sale. The sale signs have been taken down so I presume someone has bought it.

Anyway, as far as I can see the house is still empty. There is a string flow of water coming from the overflow pipe. Who is responsible for this seeing as the house is empty? Can I ring someone to deal with it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Ledgendary Lad

Can you remember name of Estate Agent that dealt with property?
    That's place to go I'd say.
    They'd have names of both new & old owner.
    Failing that your' local council would have a register of names/properties maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

If you dont know the EA, check the address on daft or similar and you will find it that way

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭The Oggmonster

I rang the estate agent and was coming home from work tonight the water had stopped :D

Cheers for the replies

Advertisement