Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unable to receive messages! Help!

• 14-01-2010 11:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

I got a new sony ericsson w595 for christmas and its been working fine until today. I was able to send and receive messages until around 8.30am this morning. At this time I turned my phone off. When I turned it back on 3 hours later I was unable to receive messages. People have told me that they have texted me but I am not receiving the messages. I am able to send them and make and receive calls. It is not a memory problem as my sent items and inbox are emptied. I have tried taking out the battery, turning off and turning back on again etc but none of this has worked. Can anyone help please?? I really need to get this up and running again ASAP. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭xxlilyxx

same thing happened myself, got my phone for xmas a nokia 5530 and since saturday my delivery reports and call log hasnt worked and for me to recieve texts i have to keep sending myself texts.
    hope you get it sorted, there's nothing worse then when this happens

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 kty1

Ok new development. My phone just said "Serious error. Stop charging and stop using your phone"!! Arrgh!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,921 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 kty1

Thanks but I have managed to fix the problem now. I downloaded a system update from the sony ericsson website and that solved all problems. Thanks anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,921 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

• Advertisement
Advertisement