Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

**Results**Nominations for the Category of....

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

I voted for three people and they are showing up fine for me now.

Initially they were wrong though.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Well technically now you voted for yourself K

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,399 ✭✭✭Bonito

phasers wrote: »
    I just realised, something, my vote went to the person above who I actually voted for

Maybe I'll get Pighead's votes? That will be awesome cos he's way more popular than me.
    That's half true. I voted for outlaw pete and my vote went up to pighead but I also voted for Abigayle,Brummytom and My name. And they got their votes. :confused:

sorry pete not my fault it switched my vote :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

It appears that we have been infiltrated by Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's agents however there was and still is a clear winner in the poll.

If I stop posting in the next few days you'll know that these agents have kidnapped me to silence me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

Well technically now you voted for yourself K
    Aw man :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,399 ✭✭✭Bonito

TheZohan wrote: »
    It appears that we have been infiltrated by Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's agents however there was and still is a clear winner in the poll.

If I stop posting in the next few days you'll know that these agents have kidnapped me to silence me.
    TheZohan can't be kidnapped :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 33,329 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

There is a clear winner, or there was before the new addition ****ed up the statistics?

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

Bonito wrote: »
    That's half true. I voted for outlaw pete and my vote went up to pighead but I also voted for Abigayle,Brummytom and My name. And they got their votes. :confused: sorry pete not my fault it switched my vote :(

Sure's it's only a buzz :)

My votes came back correct so maybe everyone's will.

Ikky Poo2 wrote: »
    There is a clear winner, or there was before the new addition ****ed up the statistics?

I can understand you being pissed off but everyones votes still counts the italics are just a bit out.

I was keeping a close eye on the poll and the same person that was leading the poll before it was edited is still leading it now, that person imho is too far ahead to be caught now.

I didn't edit the poll and IF any future polls are carried out for the awards they might have to go public so they cannot be tampered with...

Can we start throwing blame at other mods now?

• Advertisement

Can we start throwing blame at other mods now?

Hmmm... why not

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,431 ✭✭✭✭Saibh

I can understand you being pissed off but everyones votes still counts the italics are just a bit out.

I was keeping a close eye on the poll and the same person that was leading the poll before it was edited is still leading it now, that person imho is too far ahead to be caught now.

I didn't edit the poll and IF any future polls are carried out for the awards they might have to go public so they cannot be tampered with...
    If one of the admins or staff of boards added the polls instead, would that prevent any editing?

I blame Frada. He should resign over this farce!

Saibh wrote: »
    If one of the admins or staff of boards added the polls instead, would that prevent any editing?

No. But a public poll would.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭MaybeLogic

Whoever this person is their tenure will be marred by allegations of vote-tampering and corruption .
    If the Yanks are monitoring this situation there may soon be calls for regime-change.

Kiera wrote: »
    I blame Frada. He should resign over this farce!
    I agree, in fact I'm gonna send the admins angry emails demanding his head on a pike

• Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

I agree, in fact I'm gonna send the admins angry emails demanding his head on a pike

He also stole my unicycle and banjo

I’m with you. We should get a petition going to get him out!

I heard he was behind the Bush administration as well

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

I heard he killed Shergar

• Advertisement

And he sank the Titanic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

So should I send you a cheque or would you like the traditional cash in the brown envelope?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

Kiera wrote: »
    I’m with you. We should get a petition going to get him out!
    I heard he was behind the Bush administration as well

I suppose the word "untouchable" means nothing to you people? Mark my words, I'll be around for a loooooooooooooong time. ;)

You need to be taken down a peg. Some day you'll get your comeuppance. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but someday.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

i voted for my self.

Im such an attention whore

It wasn't a he.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭MaybeLogic

It wasn't a he.

Kiera or Abigayle,then?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,714 ✭✭✭✭Earthhorse

Wait a minute...it was the Frada ate my baby!

MaybeLogic wrote: »
    Kiera or Abigayle,then?

Read back through the posts.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

Earthhorse wrote: »
    Wait a minute...it was the Frada ate my baby!

I didn't eat nobody.

Advertisement