Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

**Results**Nominations for the Category of....

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,762 ✭✭✭Sheeps

Check box poll, Voted all options.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

Is the winner actually going to become a mod? Or is it just for the craic?

It's part of the After Hours Awards for 2009.

We'll be voting on more categories as soon as this one is finished.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

TheZohan wrote: »
    It's part of the After Hours Awards for 2009.

We'll be voting on more categories as soon as this one is finished.
    How long is the poll gonna be open?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

Kiera wrote: »

Wednesday or Thursday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

I'm gonna ban the sh*t outta all your sorry asses.

Vote for me! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Sandwiched between Kiera and Pighead... it's a good place to be

Will there be an awards night with trophies and red carpets and free handjobs and everything?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

AnonoBoy wrote: »
    Will there be an awards night with trophies and red carpets and free handjobs and everything?
    It was last night... Were you not invited?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Oh crap, I didn't know I could cast a few votes. Can my vote be removed so I can start again?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,329 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Spoilt vote is a spoilt vote. You think you can walk back into a ballot and say (eh, sorry - I didn't know it was PR - can I do it again?)

Okay, if you WEREN'T voting Fianna Fail do you think they'd let you back in...?

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,145 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Keira or Earthorse. The latter would make a great mod IMHO. The former? Yea cool mod and I'd like to see her sweat in the AH chair :D

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

Wibbs wrote: »
    Keira or Earthorse. The latter would make a great mod IMHO. The former? Yea cool mod and I'd like to see her sweat in the AH chair :D

Voted the latter too.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

You haven't a fcuking hope honey.

Ah doesn't want the English midlands version of good fun and bonhomie.

I was in secondary school long enough, now I want to be in the grown up world:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 450 ✭✭xw2lj9uspm1eyh

Has to be Pighead be funny to see his ending post when he locked a thread:D.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,431 ✭✭✭✭Saibh

mendusa wrote: »
    Has to be Pighead be funny to see his ending post when he locked a thread:D.
    Em.. no, it wouldn't.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

I was in secondary school long enough, now I want to be in the grown up world:cool:
    You seem to have Kiera confused with me somehow

Don't flatter yourself pal.:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

I dont see your name up there so guess what? I've more of a hope than you, honey ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

I dont see your name up there so guess what? I've more of a hope than you, honey ;)

Let's leave it at that, shall we?

Back on topic everyone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

Would liked to have seen Degsy in the Poll.

Too late now but I forgot to say that along with My Name Is URL earlier in the thread.

I also think 6th would be a great AH Mod.

• Advertisement

Let's leave it at that, shall we?

Back on topic everyone.

I agree Sawyer Jolly Ice.

So in short.... ladies and gentlemen of the jury vote for me because you all know you value my expert...... eh..... because my in-depth knowledge of.... y'know, stuff, is good and I am always...... eh... fairly sober.

I thank you.

*swift hand shake and I'm off*

Honey, if you see my name up there take it down, I have no fcuking interest.

If I want to involve myself in pre pubescent sites i will join a school or convent site and talk about clearing spots and nocturnal emissions, or schoolgirl crushes.

This, however, is an adult site and all kinds of fcukers swing in now and then and if you don't like that then ignore them.

Trying to change this place into a schoolboys or schoolgirls bebo site won't work.

There are people around here who know things and who have been around and , hey , let's not beat around the bush, schoolboy pacts and flirting and trysts are not wanted.

So:D, the message, if you want to have a Bebo site then take yourself off to Bebo, dont try and influence adults in an adult forum.

Sorry to be so blunt:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,590 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

I think URL is the pick of that bunch. His posts strike the right balance of common sense and good humour, usually.

This, however, is an adult site and all kinds of fcukers swing in now and then and if you don't like that then ignore them.

You should learn to follow your own advice. Banned.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Phasers for mod!

He/she will put the sexual ambiguity back in AH.

Phasers for mod!

He/she will put the sexual ambiguity back in AH.

Surely I do that already on my own? I was called a "fat single mom" not two hours ago, after all.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

I voted for My Name Is URL but I actually think OutlawPete would also make a fine mod anywhere on the site.

Make a YouTube link forum and he'd own that forum. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

That_Guy wrote: »

Tis all I'm good for in fairness :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Surely I do that already on my own? I was called a "fat single mom" not two hours ago, after all.

Stop stealing Phasers thunder! :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,431 ✭✭✭✭Saibh

That_Guy wrote: »
    I voted for My Name Is URL but I actually think OutlawPete would also make a fine mod anywhere on the site.

Knowing how to make few youtubes videos is not something I would class as a criteria for becoming a mod.

Advertisement