Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

naval reserve information

• 15-01-2010 12:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 30

is there anybody active now in the naval reserve that can help me ,i have lots of water training and id always like some more and ive been thinking strongly for a while about joining am going to head over to the reserve office next week, and would just like some more info before i go, like where are their weekly meetings and what are the levels of people involved , with it not being that popular and how often do you do on water training ?? anything helpfull i would need to know would be appreciated

Advertisement