Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sci edu/res HUB

Options
  • 15-01-2010 12:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,246 ✭✭✭

Hi.

My timetable says I have a lecture in ''sci edu/res HUB Th. A'' is that in the science building by the lake?

Building number 22 on the map? Want to make sure I have the right room because I have a lecture before it in arts block so I wont have time to be looking about.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,129 ✭✭✭pljudge321

Yup. Theatre A is on the very top floor.

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭Feral Mutant

The science hub is the building in the middle of all the other science buildings.
    Campus Map.jpg
    That's an old UCD map, it's building 23 on that.
    I think Theatre A is on the top floor, they're numbered anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,246 ✭✭✭conor.hogan.2

Cheers.

Anymore confirmations appreciated.

Top floor? yay 10am trek :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,010 ✭✭✭✭bnt

You can usually get in to the theatres using entrances on the floor below, too e.g there's a corridor to theatres A & B in the middle of the 1st floor. But if you're one of those students who likes to sit at the back and talk through lectures, then the top floor entrance is best. :pac:

Death has this much to be said for it:
    You don’t have to get out of bed for it.
    Wherever you happen to be
    They bring it to you—free.

— Kingsley Amis

• Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭AIR-AUSSIE

bnt wrote: »
    You can usually get in to the theatres using entrances on the floor below, too e.g there's a corridor to theatres A & B in the middle of the 1st floor. But if you're one of those students who likes to sit at the back and talk through lectures, then the top floor entrance is best. :pac:

What other type of student is there?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,391 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Handy this is here...roughly where abouts is Theatre E in there? Similar to OP myself, 9 am in Arts, 10 in Science.

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭F.R.

Th. E entrance is on the 1st floor, theres also an entrance on the ground floor down the corridor beside the copy area.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,391 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

I'm def gonna get lost/be late I'd say. cheers thoug, will help.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭WeeBushy

Once you're in the science hub there are signs up that tell you which level each of the theaters are on as well, in case you get lost/confused.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 Jaybl

AIR-AUSSIE wrote: »
    What other type of student is there?
    The sleepers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Chet T16

From arts i'd take a left and head up the walkway and turn into the chemistry building (no, 27 on the map above) opposite ag. Across the tunnel thing and turn left at the services desk. One of the lower entrances to Th. A is on your right before you go through the tunnel to biology

Is the only connection between those two buildings on the second floor?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭AIR-AUSSIE

Is the only connection between those two buildings on the second floor?

1st floor technically. You go up the stairs at the front of the chemistry building and then across the bridge.

ye thats what I meant - cheers everyone.

Advertisement