Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UPC failure reported Waterford and Dublin

• 15-01-2010 1:37am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭

Some odd activity tonight.

I play wow with about 15-20 lads from waterford, and they are all disconeecting every few minutes from the internet, then coming back, then going.

Started happening to me as recent as a few minutes ago.

Reports also coming from Cork I believe,

anyone else experiencing this issue?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭Bu11et_Proof

Yeah man same here Im in Waterford City, I rang NTL the on going issues I've had with trying to get 30mb and they have now said that there is an issues aaffecting some customers they said there is a list of around 60 that they have at the moment.

Said it could be weeks until its resolved :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 23 blastamasta

Hi there,

I have problem with UPC since yesterday. I came home around 16:30 and lost connection to network some time after 17:00. It came back online at 19:00 but today after 13:00 I lost it again. I am from Fernleigh Castleknock Dublin 15 is anybody have problem with UPC as well in this area?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 386 ✭✭anbrutog

Hi there,

I have problem with UPC since yesterday. I came home around 16:30 and lost connection to network some time after 17:00. It came back online at 19:00 but today after 13:00 I lost it again. I am from Fernleigh Castleknock Dublin 15 is anybody have problem with UPC as well in this area?

Hey , I'm in Fernleigh myself as well. Yep, your not alone. Been down and up all day. Just back up around 10mins ago

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Happend again tonight, effecting EVERYONE on NTL that we had online, the eircom folk hadnt a bother, its dropping, not allowing connections to world of warcraft or certain ventrilo servers

Then it totally disconnects

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭Nehaxak

Up and down for me all evening/night also, only goes down for a short time, couple minutes at most then it's back but it's enough to disconnect/annoy me.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭pvt.joker

same for me, D15 area. disconnecting and connecting to Live all night

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Been told its due to infrastructure upgrades on their end.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭ytareh

Drops of around a minute here every few hours ...a right pain gaming.

Advertisement