Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Haiti donations on poker stars

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭hotspur

It's so sick that you can unregister afterwards like with a normal tournament. Here's a question, which do you reckon will end up donating the most - the $1 category or the $1,000?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

I see PokerStars are guaranteeing to match every donation $ for $, I really hope some philanthropist comes along and deposits $100m to donate!

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭cokedrinker

AdMMM wrote: »
    I see PokerStars are guaranteeing to match every donation $ for $, I really hope some philanthropist comes along and deposits $100m to donate!

FullTilt are matching the same. Half a buyin is probably pretty tight, but thats what im going to donate - You should all do it also!

Advertisement