Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

N. Irish 'affair' on Question Time. Hilarious.

Options
  • 15-01-2010 2:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭

An hour after watching it, I can't still believe this is what passes for serious debate on Question Time about Northern Ireland. I'm sure that unionist voters seeing it will be somewhat embarassed [not to say depressed] to hear the contributions about Iris Robinson rewriting a Simon and Garfunkel song from the film, 'The Graduate'. I have recordeed it for further amusement.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 496 ✭✭Teclo

We don't want debate. We just want the video.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

I think the issue has gained notoriety due to Iris's use of the bible to attack homosexuals, but when it came to tramping around with a 19 year old boy - the bible took a backseat. Not to mention, the issue of the 50k donation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 496 ✭✭Teclo

She was trying to justify herself by saying 'I may be a tramp, but I'm not a dyke'. Pity she wasn't a catholic, she could have just gone to confession.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

Teclo wrote: »
    She was trying to justify herself by saying 'I may be a tramp, but I'm not a dyke'. Pity she wasn't a catholic, she could have just gone to confession.

and if she was muslim she could have 9 wives or in her case she would be stoned to death

But she is not so that was a pointless comment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭ardmaj

and if she was muslim she could have 9 wives or in her case she would be stoned to death

But she is not so that was a pointless comment.

As soon as the dust settles on the 'Irisgate' affair, Iris will stage a remarkable recovery from her er...... mental health issues' and be back on the Nolan show for more tirades. I had to laugh at Kenneth Clarke's last sentence on the topic on QT last night. [He really is the master of understatement] 'Irish politics is a very tricky area' No kidding, Ken?

• Advertisement
Advertisement