Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

external candidate payment

Options
  • 15-01-2010 2:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭

Right, so i got my form in the post today, filled it in and danced my way to bank of ireland to pay which is where things got a bit confusing.

The form for external candidates are different and it confused the lady behind the counter a little too. She did the whole stamping thing, I paid and she tore off the bottom part and kept that for herself. She gave me back the top part (the bit where you fill in what levels your doing for each subject) and I mailed that part off to Athlone along witht the project form.

I'm wondering if any other externals can tell me if this is what should have happened because i remember last year doing it normally through the school I think i kept part of the form as a receipt. So can anyone tell me if I'v made a complete balls of this? :P

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,229 ✭✭✭pathway33

you have 3 options

1. go back to the bank and ask her for a photocopy of the bit she kept
    2. ring / email athlone monday and see if they received and processed your application
    3. keep dancin

Advertisement