Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Army of two 40th day

• 15-01-2010 2:21am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭

Hey guys as my title said. Are you looking for the game

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,330 ✭✭✭niallon

No. First one was crap. No more need be said!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Lab_Mouse

Wasnt impressed with the demo tbh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,223 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

the demo is brutal

jesus dont buy this lol

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Ross_Mahon

I thought this would have been a huge improvement to the first game, Which was a decent enough game, I played the demo and i wasn't happy, The multiplayer looks fairly boring too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,223 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

Ross_Mahon wrote: »
    I thought this would have been a huge improvement to the first game, Which was a decent enough game, I played the demo and i wasn't happy, The multiplayer looks fairly boring too.
    i was playing multiplayer and to me it just lacks something!!

i honestly wasnt expecting much from this after owning the first one!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 961 ✭✭✭TEMPLAR KNIGHT

played the first one and liked it then downloaded the 40th day demo and didnt like it, horrifically ****e imo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Wasn't a massive fan of the first one, but this isn't getting bad reviews. I won't be getting it anytime soon though. Mass Effect 2, BioShock 2 and Heavy Rain are all imminent, then we have God of War 3 and Final Fantasy XIII in March so it'll be a while before this gets a spin.

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭Undead

It's a pretty good game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭Rev. Kitchen

The demo tries to teach you too much to make it enjoyable just as you are getting into it, it stops and tells you how to do something else. I only played it in split screen wasnt a fan of the first but i wouldnt mind having a bash of this maybe a rent rather than buy game.

With MAG, Mass effect 2, Bioshock 2 and BAd company 2 coming i dont think ill have any time to play Army of 2.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭Maskedgameguru

I bought it and it's very good warning do not play with ppl you don't no they just quit the game.

Other than that the mutiplayer is awful in a sense it's the lag really very like GOW or RSV1 OR 2.

It's not a must buy but it's a game if you can have with a few beers and with a friend then it's the game for you.
    Then again i don't like mw2 so in a snese my style gaming or genre are differant.

Maskedgameguru.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭nevaeh-2die-4

First game was **** there was no need for a sequel.

How come lots of these ****ty games get sequels, kane and lynch, army of 2 .

Next you will tell me the the club is getting a sequel.

Just give me The darkness 2 and all will be forgiven

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭consultech

Oh my goodness don't buy this game.

It's like a really bad joke...?

The horrible controls/infuriatingly confusing gameplay/horrid choice of two (awful) camera angles on slitscreen co-op, etc... Looked really good before I "acquired" it, but golly gosh is it bad...

Advertisement