Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pennies Ballina

Options
  • 15-01-2010 9:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭

I love Pennies in Ballina..........nice new big shiny store.......Does anyone know if they have new stock in since Christmas..........thinking of taking a spin down for a we shop!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 285 ✭✭sold

Zxc01 wrote: »
    I love Pennies in Ballina..........nice new big shiny store.......Does anyone know if they have new stock in since Christmas..........thinking of taking a spin down for a we shop!!

Only ever use Pennys to get from Main street to tesco without getting wet. But the cloths for kids a great,

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭Ilovelucy

It's a great shortcut to get to Tesco! I was in it today and they do have new stock in - plenty of bikinis too. Still a lot of winter bits around but they are getting new stuff in every day.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭am i bovvered

When my sis in law comes on holiday from England she brings an empty suitcase for clothes (mainly kids) she can get in Pennys Ballina

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭steph1

Its a great store for cheap and cheerful stuff and some great value in household stuff too.
    Was in it last night for a browse. Really dont know how they are still managing to stay open till 9 on Thursdays and Fridays there was more staff than customers in the shop. Ballina is like a ghost town at the moment.

Advertisement