Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

crap night time radio

Options
  • 08-02-2001 9:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭

Night time 2fm = pile of ****e now
    I think that just about covers it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭Chief

I defo agree m8.. gone to POT..
    so i sorta grew up a bit.. and start listening to 5 Live on 909am at night.. "up all night" damn good show (0 music) and then i decided to put my brain in mush mode at times to.. Talk Radio/Sport 1053/1089 am as well.. smile.gif

"LOSE me.. Hate me.. SMASH me..
    ERASE me.. KILL me.."

nine inch nails - eraser

|Chief|...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭GreenHell

Hurrah
    wait
    your college isn't located in the heart lands of west cork by some strange act of god?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Da Bounca

well lads u might be in luck, here in college we might be starting a radio station, broadcast on the net and stuff, u could give yur requests on irc or boards or msn messenger,and wecan broadcast them and stuff.
    but we arent really going to broadcast pirate music wink.gif
    sorta have to add that

• Registered Users Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭Fidelis

Night-time 2fm (ie midnight onwards) has some decent latin jazz/jazz music playing along with some r&b and a smidge of hip hop.
    Not half bad but Uaneen's slot was better frown.gif

Nil Desperandum

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Da Bounca

located in tipperary

• Advertisement
Advertisement