Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seapoint dart station, closed after 6?

Options
  • 15-01-2010 10:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭

When I come home from Dun Laoghaire to the seapoint dart station after 6 after work the barrier does be down covering the machine for getting tickets.

Normally this doesn't matter but tonight I want to get into the city centre and will be heading to the dart at 8.

So how do we get tickets to go on the dart if the shutter is down!?

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 18,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatFromHue

you'll have to pay at your end destination.

If you're going into town just go up to one of the staff and tell them you couldn't buy a ticket as the station was closed.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

awh man, that sounds like a pain, oh well, thanks for the info

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

You could get a ticket from DL station, I,m pretty sure it would be the same price. I don't think you have to use the ticket there and then, so you could save it til you head into town.

Maybe.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

Have to get 4 tickets though for others that will be coming with me,

I presume you need the ticket to get out of connoly station when you get there? not like Dun Laoghaire where you dont have to produce or use a ticket?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

draffodx wrote: »
    Have to get 4 tickets though for others that will be coming with me,

I presume you need the ticket to get out of connoly station when you get there? not like Dun Laoghaire where you dont have to produce or use a ticket?

Yep, connolly has barriers. You can get tickets from a window just before you get to the barriers iirc. Try the commuting forum, they might know more.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 45 nusername

draffodx wrote: »
    awh man, that sounds like a pain, oh well, thanks for the info
    Not a pain at all, if there is nobody on the other end to take your ticket you just got a free train ride ;)

Advertisement