Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pilates / Yoga

Options
  • 15-01-2010 11:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭

Looking for a class in carlow town if anyone can help me..... beginners.

Thanks,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,686 ✭✭✭RealistSpy

Are you able to travel to Tullow? If so enquire in mount Wolseley Leisure Club.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭bluebell1

great, thanks..

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭steder

I think carlow sports and rehabilition center in graiguecullen do pilates classes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 897 ✭✭✭oxygen_old

RealistSpy wrote: »
    Are you able to travel to Tullow? If so enquire in mount Wolseley Leisure Club.

The website says the classes start in september for 10 weeks. Do you know if they rerun them?

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭Rogueish

Helen Jeffers and Angela Doyle are both starting yoga classes in Graiguecullen in Carlow in the next week or two

Carmel has just started pilates classes in the Carlow Rehabilitation & Sports injury centre. She does have spaces left in her beginners and morning classes.

PM me for the contact details if you are interested.

• Advertisement
Advertisement