Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tekken Film trailer up...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

IMO, it looks... surprisingly good (in a B-movie trashy way)!
    Jin's hair should be more spiky, but there is no way in hell the girl he's making out with is Ling Xiaoyu (Ling is BABY-faced!). So... OH GOD... don't tell me... ASUKA??? :eek:

Also it's got Bryan motherfvcking FURY being a bad-ass cyborg, so I might actually go see this. Needs beer though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

When I clicked the link I was thinking, "What the ****? Mell Gibson is in the Tekken movie?! He looks like he's the main character! Is he supposed to be Kazuya or Jun or Paul or something?! Why are they using so many guns?!"
    Then it turned out it was just a trailer for Edge of Darkness before the Tekken trailer came one. Crisis averted.

It's not like I was expecting anything good out of this, but I was sort of hoping they'd go for a more ridiculous plot like the original SF movie than a straight up tourney. Eh, shall still definitely be worth a gawk for the lulz XD

• Registered Users Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Cunny-Funt

Its being an actually tourney for once is the only positive thing about it, well that and that hot chick whoever the feck she is.

I doubt I'll ever bother to watch this though. Wasnt there a tekken 3D anime ages ago?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

There was a 2D animé which came out to coincide with Tekken 2.
    I've heard it was dreadful.

There was a 2D animé which came out to coincide with Tekken 2.
    I've heard it was dreadful.
    It wasn't great alright. Nothing on SFII, but definitely watchable if you're with a group.
    Better than the tripe that was the KoF series of anime movies at least.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Xinkai

It's epic cause one of my fave bands songs is in the trailer ^_^

And no point in slamming it cause were all gonna see it reguardless.

Sick Puppies - One Of Us Is Goin' Down

• Registered Users Posts: 11,005 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Well that actually looks worse than Dead or Alive!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Scavenger XIII

I'll probably see it, looks nowhere near as bad as last years SF film at very least.

Xinkai wrote: »
    It's epic cause one of my fave bands songs is in the trailer ^_^

Good thing I decided not to bother mentioning how I thought the music was one of the worst things about the trailer then ;)
    I'll probably see it, looks nowhere near as bad as last years SF film at very least.
    You weren't a fan of Míchal Bison? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Scavenger XIII

Sairus wrote: »
    You weren't a fan of Míchal Bison? :eek:

They should make a directors cut containing only his scenes.

Assuming you are referring to the epic that was Micheal Clark Duncan as 'Rog.

Rest was unbearable though, and I'm a fan of B-Movies, rubber dinosaurs and the like. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 836 ✭✭✭Leprekaun

Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa as Heihachi. It seems he traded soul stealing for the EWGF :pac: and we'll see some of that "Chun Shin" and its got Chiaki Kuriyama so mmm... :D

Advertisement